Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sullivan's Island

March 2012

What's Spring Break without the beach?
The girls are ready to roll.


Emry made Isabel a mermaid

Gabriella was jealous, so Emry had to make her into one too
It's spring break. Jump for Joy. I'm sure Emry is excited for no school work. My kids were still in school, but I let them play hooky for a day. Actually, Anthony still went to school. I only let Isabel stay home, because she said she didn't feel good. Its amazing how going to the beach can all so sudden make you feel great.



Snack time. Chasing kids around can work up an apatite.
Gabriella was getting cold. So we dried off and headed for a walk
I love my two girls. They can be so sweet to each other some times. As they were walking we spotted 6 dolphins.
I hope when they grow up they will still be best buds.
As soon as we got in the car they crashed immediately.
 Thank you Emry for coming down and letting us have a good time. We love finding excuses to go to the beach

No comments: