March 2012
My niece, Emry, had her spring break and decided to come visit us. We were delighted. My kids absolutely adore her. She is always a pleasure to have around.
As soon as Emry came in she started throwing my kids around. Gabriella was having a blast.Show me what cha got
I love Gabriella's face
Then we almost lost her. Of course Gabriella just wanted to do it all over again
But instead we went outside to draw with the chalk
I love my girl
After getting acquainted with one another again. We headed to Ulta to get beautified. Emry being in college and I being an old mother of 3 she said I needed a little pick me up
Gabriella wanted to try out all the nail colors.
You know she is T.R.O.U.B.L.E
After our little shopping spree we had to hurry home to get the other kids out of school. When we got in the neighborhood. Goober decided she wanted to drive
I was scared for my life











No comments:
Post a Comment