July 4
Since 4th of July is also my mother's birthday we had them come down to celebrate. The birthday party was pretty lame. We didn't even have cake, but I did have a huge candle in shape of a hamburger. Doesn't that sound ExCiTiNg!
After we blew out the candles we headed to the Sand Dunes to get our swim on. The grandkids always like wrestling with Papa

Gabriella got brave enough to go down the slide by herself.Can you tell she was proud?
Since treading waters is still unfamiliar territory to her. She likes to stay close to the edge.
Even though I spend lots of time with my sister. I hardly ever get a picture with her.
Me and my girl
We also had Amy & Desiree come join in on the fun
Once it got late enough we headed down to the beach so we could watch the firework show out on the sand.
I thought I would try out some photoshop tricks on some of the beach shots we got
The best thing about the beach...the treasures you find...




No comments:
Post a Comment