Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Boats and Oceans

July 13

I was excited to get a phone call from Delia and Will saying they wanted to come down with their boat. I have been on the boat many of times, but never on the ocean. This was a first for me. I made sure I was up front getting the best view.
Ok why hasn't anybody told me that I am starting to look anorexic? I know that I am skinny, but when your bones start popping out everywhere it is a problem. I thought the comfort food that I have been eating while Dad was away would have helped. Come on, 10 slim jims, a pint of ice cream and 5 pks of fruit snacks all in one night didn't do anything?  I've got to do something because you can see my shoulder blade and all those other little back bones. Ewh, gross
Uncle Will drove us out in the middle of the ocean and found an Island for us to jump out and run around on
Of course there were tons of seashells. It isn't a tourist spot like Folly where tons of people come to visit and pick up the shells. The islands are untouched and filled with all the seashells your little heart could desire.
Who is this little Captain Jack Sparrow trying to take charge of the boat? Anthony always has to have his hands on the wheel
Amy and the kids walked so far they ended up getting stranded on the beach side. Captain Jack Sparrow had to come and rescue his crew. Belle and Isabel were excited to see him.
Another picture of the gang. Wow! We had a lot of kids with us. Amy and I stayed behind so we could catch a shot of this...
Dolphins jumping to catch their pray. If you look close you can see the little white fish over to the right. It looks like white spot in the sand, but its not. Its the fish.
We got another good shot. This one is better, because we got him actually catching his fish. If you blow the picture up you can see the fish in his mouth. These 2 pictures were worth the whole boat ride. How often do you catch a moment like this? AWESOME!

2 comments:

House of Squitty said...

Man, that looks like an awesome trip. The dolphin pics are so cool!

Leigh This Way said...

How fun! Love the dolphin pics!