Sunday, August 28, 2011

Flash Back

Lately I have been having so much fun looking back on old photos of our family. Pictures really can tell a 1,000 words. Take this picture for instance; No explanation needed. Just take a glance and you know exactly how our relationship is.

I will add a quick caption though. This was back in 2008. We were at a friend's back yard BBQ in Del Rio, TX celebrating 4th of July.

4 comments:

Mary Beth said...

its a silly picture, but you can also tell how much you love him in this picture

Leigh This Way said...

Hahaha! Love it!

(BTW you haven't changed a bit!)

Marina said...

Doesn't everyone look at Anthony this way??? hahaha...jk Speaking about looking at old photos, I have to say I like your hair shorter. My favorite style for you is how you had it on our girl's night when Mary and I came to SC. I think that is the perfect length for you. Totally gorgeous!

Rebekah Del Priore said...

Ha HA HA You guys are cute together!