I was going to print this out and mail it to you. Then I thought I couldn't wait a month for it to be delivered to you when I could upload it to the web and you can see it instantly. So here it goes....
I love you Daddy. We made this just for you! ~Isabel
I love you! I will send you my picture. We have a Scooby Doo Movie.~ Anthony
Lou you booboo hea ~ Gabriella
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's so creative! I love that idea!
I hope Ant sees these... Again very Neat!
I love you guys too, more than anything in the world. I which I could be home to watch you grow up, and learn new things, but I promise I'll be home soon. Thank you for sending me this message, it makes my day a lot better.
-Daddy
Soo Cute! =)
Post a Comment