April 22
For the Easter Weekend we went up to Columbia as always to hang out with our family. The first night we went over to Rocco & Angel's to play games, eat, hang out, and dye easter eggs.
My family was smart this year and dyed them out side. Good thinking fellas. Here is some of the bunch
Gabriella was excited to be able to get her eggs in the dye
Awh, she is trying to give you a good look at her hard work. They look great Goobs
Anthony! I thought you were suppose to dye the eggs not your HANDS! What am I going to do with this child? This is a perfect reason of why we decided to do this project outside.
Ok, much better. I think he is starting to catch on to the process.
Isabel was a pro at it and made her's 2 toned.
She was poppin them in and out real fast
Emry says she is ready for the real Easter Egg hunt. She wants some money.
2 comments:
Anthony looks like the Hulk! Hahaha! I still can't get over how curly Gabriella's hair is and her blue, blue eyes! Wow! So did Emry get the money????
*Rocco's yard is lookin' good--he's got a garden and swing now. :)
I was thinking the same thing about Gabriella's hair and eyes as soon as I saw them. Gorgeous!
I can't remember the last time I dyed easter eggs. We were so little. We hid them in the house and couldn't find one for a few days until it started to stink. I guess that's why mom ended that tradition ;)
Post a Comment