Another reason I am excited, is now when Dad goes on deployment (which btw is in 3 1/2 weeks) we can webcam each other. He got his new Sony Vaio laptob and I have my Macbook Pro. Can you tell I am excited. I mean it has only been 1 year and 3 months since we have had a computer. I don't know how we survived that long with out one. But I will say it is so nice to finally have one, I mean 2, again.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Mac....Daddy Pro
Yes, that is right. Yesterday my husband surprised me with this....
He has been serching on craigslist for the past 2 months for one of these. Finally he found one for a really good deal and yesterday he brought one home to me. YAY!!! I'm so excited. Its my new favorite toy. Funny how your toys get more expensive the older you get. Anyways, the guy he bought it from owns his own graphing design company. Every year they get out with the old and in with the new. I guess being in that business you do need to be on top of the newest coolest gadgets. Thats fine with me, because it leaves me with getting my 6 month old 15" Macbook Pro for a good price. The guy said he is selling 2 more if anybody wants one. He will be selling again in about another 6 months.
Another reason I am excited, is now when Dad goes on deployment (which btw is in 3 1/2 weeks) we can webcam each other. He got his new Sony Vaio laptob and I have my Macbook Pro. Can you tell I am excited. I mean it has only been 1 year and 3 months since we have had a computer. I don't know how we survived that long with out one. But I will say it is so nice to finally have one, I mean 2, again.
Another reason I am excited, is now when Dad goes on deployment (which btw is in 3 1/2 weeks) we can webcam each other. He got his new Sony Vaio laptob and I have my Macbook Pro. Can you tell I am excited. I mean it has only been 1 year and 3 months since we have had a computer. I don't know how we survived that long with out one. But I will say it is so nice to finally have one, I mean 2, again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
All right! I don't know how you made it either! We went for 2 weeks one time with out our computer while it was getting fixed and it was rough! Granted both of us are in school so that complicated things a bit. Have fun with your new toy! =)
We just got a Mac that we inherited, up and running, and I was just trying to decide if I like it, because we want to buy a new one, let me know how it works for you!
Halellujuh! bad spelling, bud who cares, you got a computer!!
Post a Comment