Ok I finally went through all of our shopping bags and have decided on what to keep....
*Sony Vaio Laptob (of course)
*laptop cooling mat
*1 4GB memory card
*10 movies (most were only $2)
*1 white peacoat jacket
*3 sweaters
*2 shirts
*2 bras (despritely needed those since my boobs have shrank 2 sizes)
*2 kids dresses (they match)
*2 rings (costume jewlery of course)
*1 beanie hat (for Dad)
I ended up returning $200 worth of stuff...wewh I feel much better. It also helped that Grammy gave us $300 to go towards our laptop. THANK YOU GRAMMY!!! We really needed the laptop most of all. So, us personally, did not actually spend that much money this year. I'm proud of myself ;]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ugh! I'm glad someone enjoys black friday. I went out once and will never do it again because I get really grouchy about half way through! I do remember when I worked at Best Buy (2005? i think) and I saw y'all in line. I couldn't believe that y'all had been there all night.
Post a Comment