Thursday, March 12, 2009
We Lost
Our realtor called me today and said that we lost the bid. I was kind of glad we did, because me and the Realtor got in a fight about the negotiations. I felt really uncomfortable buying the house the more we negotiated the price. So now have decided to wait until we move down there and rent a place while we look for houses to buy. It is too stressful to look for a house when you are 2 hours away and your husband is across the country. Anyways, the Realtor said she has a beach condo that she could rent to us until we find a house to buy. I loved the idea, because the condo is 2 minutes from the beach. She said you can actually see the beach from the condo. I can't wait. Anthony will have a 30 minute comute to work, but who cares. I have the BEACH!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sorry it didn't go the way you wanted originally. Personally we won't be buying again after the torture of having to sell our house in Del Rio - talk about nerve wracking!!! I would take a beach house too though!!! You will probably get more visitors than we ever will living there! :)
Sorry about you not getting the bid. I would take the beach house to. how cool is that. I am checking tommorrow to see if there are any flights going from travis to N. carolina. I'm coming to visit.lol! we are looking for a house to by too, however the ones we need are atleast 4 hundred thousand. or more and that's not always for the nicer ones. we have found some pretty good rentals too that have 5 bedrooms we will see what happens. take care! Larissa
Sorry about not getting the house. What area were you looking in? Which beach is the condo at? At least it would be great for the kids.
wow - renting that beach condo sounds like heaven!!! I hope you find something perfect (if you decide NOT to stay at the Heavenly condo) :)
Post a Comment