Friday, March 20, 2009

Babysitters...Or Not?

So the other day I had Rocco watch my kids for just a little bit and when I returned this is what I found....
Gabriella chewing on a tampon. I guess he thought it made a great chew toy

Then on another day I had Pop watch the kids and when I returned this is what I found.....

Gabriella covered in cheese doodles.

What kind of babysitting is this? Thats what I want to know

OK, I can't embarrass Gabriella so here are some cute pics of her...playing in the sand at the parklittle miss dandelion

7 comments:

Angel said...

Too cute! Btw, thanks for not returning the favor...the kids looked good when I got home.

Marie said...

Okay, forgive me, but I think that's more of a "men, or not?" rather than "babysitters, or not?" Men will grab whatever's handy to quiet a kid when they would rather watch the tv, or read the paper, or just not deal with whatever's going on. What baby would be mesmerized with cheese doodles when all they're getting is milk and maybe some mushed up vegetables or rice cereal? What baby wouldn't want to chew on a strange crackly soft and hard at the same time kind of chew toy? Well, I'm sure that if it had been a teenage girl watching them, there never would have been a tampon in her mouth, and she would have been worried that the cheese doodles would be bad for a baby and wouldn't have given her those either ;) Women know these things...but then again, she's fine, isn't she? I guess it's more of what we don't know won't hurt us. You just happened to catch them :) he he he

Marina said...

OMG, I just went through my pics the other day and found some hilarious proof that our men don't watch the kids...remember when we went on that GNO and we came home and the kids were rolling down the stairs on the wrestling mats, and there was food, toilet paper, crap all over the place. Kids were running wild everywhere and the men were around the kitchen table playing games. I will say they had to watch about 12 kids, but still...it was ridiculous! I need to send those pics to you. They are so funny!

Chelsea said...

No comment on the men and babysitter thing...

but Soren loves tampons - he would find them and pull them out of my bathroom cupboard all the time and Sven would freak out - too funny.

Mary McDonald said...

Are you surprised? Like Marina, I remember the girls night out catastrophe!! Hey, that's what happens when you're desperate...LOL

Mary McDonald said...

I love Gabriella in the sand and the flower in her hair.Love,KateLynn

House of Squitty said...

Gabriella is just too cute!