Monday, March 9, 2009

Gabriella again

I had to take some 6 month pictures of Gabriella. This week she turns 7 months so I had to sneak them in.
And today I let her eat some pizza crust. OMG! She loved it. Anytime the kids took it from her she pitched a fit. I think pizza is her new favorite food.

4 comments:

Marina said...

LIZ ANN!!!! Omg, she looks so different! Cute as a button...I can't believe I haven't held her yet.

Rebekah Del Priore said...

Her eyes are So Blue in the second picture. She is a very pretty baby:) And the pizza thing, I can't believe that, but I don't think it will hurt her...But like I said the other day,try making her your own baby food.

Marie said...

Yeah, you updated and all of the pics of the kids are so cute!! Gabriella is so big now and she sure does look like she loves that pizza. Her eyes say, "don't you even think about taking this from me - just take the picture!" We will keep you in our prayers that your search for a house will be fruitful and you will be able to get the one you want. Take care!!

Mary McDonald said...

OMG!!! She is so cute and different!!!