Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

I want to thank the Hipple's, Wynn's & Sizemore's for inviting us to their New Year's Extravaganza. We had lots of fun shooting off fireworks and playing Rock Band. I wasn't too good at the singing part, but I could really play the guitar. Rachael kept cracking on me when I was playing the drums. It was my first time. I started to get the hang of it a little bit. Anyways we had a really fun time hanging out with all of our friends trying to stay up till midnight. I think for my New Year's resolution this year will be to try to keep my house cleaner. We will see how long that last.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to tell you why Isabel had a blanket wrapped around her. We were out in the boon docks, since the Air Force doesn't allow fireworks, when Isabel said she had to go pee. Anthony took her beside the car and pulled her pants down to go, but when she went she peed right on her pants. We didn't have anything else to put on her. So we had to wrap a blanket around her like a skirt. I felt bad for her b/c it was sooo cold out there that night. Besides that little mishap we had fun.

2 comments:

Jayci said...

haha! poor little girl! That sounds like fun. Dan told Mark about that game so we could have a little 'heads up' warning. :)

Tim, Crista and Addy said...

How fun!! I wish we were still there to have fun with you guys. Glad you had a great Christmas and New Year's. Take care! :)