Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Morning!

The kids wouldn't get up this morning, so I had to go in and wake them up at 8:30am. When I whispered in Isabel's ear that Santa came she jumped up and ran to the living room. Santa had pulled out all the presents from under the tree and separated them into piles of whose was whose. She noticed that Santa ate her cookies and drank all the milk that she left. Santa also wrote her a letter back telling her she was a good little girl, and to keep up the good work so he could come see her again next year.Opening their presents.Isabel with all of her gifts. She is clenching on strong to her lip glosses.And Anthony with all of his gifts. Thanks everybody!

I hope that everybody had a wonderful Christmas like we did. We love all of y'all and hope to see y'all soon. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

3 comments:

Joel and Larissa said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Have a happy new year

Tim, Crista and Addy said...

So cute! I love it...lip gloss!!! :) Most of all...congrats on getting sealed!!! I started to tear up as I read that post. How excited I am for you and your beautiful, eternal family!

Marie said...

I'll make all my comments here. I am SO proud of you guys for getting to the temple and doing it by the time you set in your goal with your home-teachers (I happen to know one of them very well! ;) )!!!!!! That is just so awesome and we wish the session hadn't been full, but we were so happy to be able to be there for your sealing. It was so special and I will always remember it.

As for Christmas, that is just TOO funny that you woke your kids up!! Peter was looking at your post too and we both started laughing when you said you woke them up and were like, "She's nuts! We would have SO enjoyed the late start!" Emma woke up at about 6:15 because she wasn't feeling well (short-lived, thank goodness!) and then that got all of the adults and Daniel awake. Then Peter thought he heard Sarah so he went to get her and ended up actually waking her up, she was still asleep. We wished that we could have gotten Emma back in bed and had left Sarah alone. Oh well, it was so fun to watch their faces. I just love that part of Christmas.

Anyway, last thing I thought I'd mention is that you left off DOVER on your list for the C-17, and it had better be your number one (or two - I know, I know - Charleston first, right?). If you go to Dover, and then go to Charleston, maybe we'd see you in both places! We want to go to Charleston next (Dover of course being where we're going after Del Rio).

Tell Anthony that my dad really liked him. I'm so glad that we have friends like you all to show my dad what members of the church are like.

Happy New Year!!!!!

My essay is complete now ;)