Saturday, November 10, 2007

Update on Anthony

I just got back from San Antonio for Anthony's Spina Bifida check up. For those of you who don't know we go to Wilford Hall every 3 months to get him checked out. They sit us in a room and have all the different kind of Dr.s come see us. Which is awesome, b/c there is like 8 of them that we see. It sure does beat walking around to all of the offices, and setting up all kind of appointments to see all of them. We like this much better. It's like we get catered too :-) Well, they were all pleased with how he is doing. He still does not need a shunt for the fluid on his brain, and NO leg braces yet either. He is such a little trooper. GO ANTHONY!!!
P. S.
I would like to thank my Heavenly Father for the many blessings that he has given to us. I know that his hand has been in every little step that we have had to take with Anthony. And for this I am very grateful.

2 comments:

kris said...

That is such good news! I am so happy for you guys and Anthony. He is such a cute kid with the prettiest eyes I have ever seen! You're doing great Anthony! And so are you Liz Ann as his mom!!!

Jayci said...

I'm so glad everything is going so well for the little guy.

AND it's so good to see you back on blogger. ;) We've missed you.