Painting Pumpkins
As all of you know this past Friday they had a Fall Social that was held at the Fam Camp for all of the families on base. My kids had a blast. They had so many different things that you could do there from face painting to making your very own scarecrow. We enjoyed the hayride out to the pumpkin patch the best. Isabel picked up every single pumpkin, and then decided she didn't like it and would throw it down on the ground. I was afraid she was going to smash them, but I guess she isn't strong enough for that. Thank goodness, because I couldn't afford to pay for all of those pumpkins.






4 comments:
Hey! Sorry we couldn't hang out too! I was getting overheated.......yuck. Anyways, I wanted to let you know I changed my blog b/c some person with a screen name (.) posted a comment and it kinda freaked me out so I changed our web address. Its wynn1766822.blogspot.com. See ya!
Wow, we missed out on some fun!! Your kiddos are adorable and I know Emma and Sarah would have loved to have played with Isabel there!
Liz Ann! Cute pictures, that looked like it would have been a ton of fun. I love the art wall! I think I'll have to have one of those in my future house for my kids :P.
Your family is adorable!
I just came across your blog. Just wanted to let you know that I host a free giveaway every week on my blog for high quality, American made products. I don't make any money off of this, I just want to see more attention given to these products and more jobs stay in America.
I'm trying to spread the word! Come check it out!
Thank you!
Post a Comment