Thursday, October 4, 2007

Bad News :-(

Last night Anthony's Mom went in for knee replacement surgery. Well, early this morning we got a phone call that she is not doing good. There was an infection, and they have about lost her twice. Right now she is in the ICU. Anthony got permision from his the commander to take leave. So we will be leaving in about 2 hrs or so to go back to South Carolina. We will probably be there a week. Depending on what happens.

It is a good thing that Anthony was ahead of everybody in his class, other wise he probably wouldn't have been able to leave to see his mummy. I guess hard work does pay off :-)

4 comments:

Marie said...

Liz Ann, your family is in our prayers. Please let us know if you need ANYTHING!!!!

love,
the McClellans

Beth said...

I am so sorry! Please let us know if there is anything we can do!

Tim, Crista and Addy said...

LizAnn...oh I am so sorry! I'm glad he is able to go though. We're here if you need us. Take care! XOXO

Jayci said...

oh no! i'm sorry to hear that. I hope everything goes well for her and you guys. I'm glad he got the time off. She's in our prayers.