
Everybody knows that I am a Halloween
freak. The other day I pulled out all of our
costumes, which was 2 tubs full, and
started going through all of them to see
what we wanted to be this year. Isabel
had lots of fun trying on all sorts of outfits.
But I think this year we are going Farm
style. The kids will be a cow and a sheep
and me & Anthony will be the farmers.
Or we might go safari style. The kids
being a zebra and elephant, and me and
Anthony being the zoo keepers. I'm not
sure yet. But we are going the animal
route. Just don't know if it will be farm or
safari yet.
3 comments:
Both of your ideas will be super cute!! Can't wait to see what you decide. Plus, you have to come over to this side of the base - the trick-or-treating is better on our side (or so I'm told). :)
PS- I added you to my friend's w/ blogs list. I hope you don't mind?
it looks like you'll have such a fun halloween!! The costumes are so cute. :) I'm not sure what Mark and i will do...
Post a Comment