Tuesday, March 5, 2013

New Chapter

August 2012

The time has finally come to say goodbye to our South Carolina friends and family. Yes, after staying with my sister for a month and a half it is time to part ways. I can't believe that we are moving again. A part of me is sad to go. Yet the other part is happy to move on to a new chapter in our lives. The last few months have been a whirlwind adventure. Trying to get our house ready for renters, and bouncing from house to house while in limbo waiting on my husbands work orders can be a bit much at times.  If it wasn't for family support I know I would not have made it through this experience. 
All loaded up in the car ready to move to Texas. Parting is such sweet sorrow.
Even though I am leaving a lot of family behind in South Carolina. I am moving closer to another family member. I have a sister who lives in Dallas. YAY! So thankful for a big family who happens to be scattered all  over the place. When we arrived at her house she had a back to school party lined up for my kids. My family is awesome like that. She knew I was worried about school. I only had a week to find a place to live, figure where my kids were going to school, register them, buy school supplies, unpack...it was going to be crazy. Talking about cutting it close.
Our Yummy school buffet. Mary, you are amazing!

No comments: