Tuesday, August 16, 2011

School Days

Isabel and Anthony were so excited that school was starting back. I can't blame them. I was pretty stoked myself. Isabel is in 1st Grade now. She is obsessed with anything and everything Hannah Montana. Hince the shirt she is wearing. Her teacher's name is Mrs. Gunter. From what I can tell of the 5 minutes that I met with her she seems pretty stricked. I don't think she smiled one time. Hopefully her sternness will help Isabel control her talking in class. She had a problem with that last year. Isabel seems to like her so far, so I'm not complaining.

Anthony is starting Kindergarten. Its his first time being at school ALL day. I was nervous on how he would be, but he seemed to do great. I am so happy for him. His teachers' are Mrs. Acord and Mrs. Tanton. They seem super  nice and very bubbly. Which is good because they are going to need a lot of patience with him. He is a fun kid for the most part, but when it comes to school work he can be quite the little booger.

As for me and Gabriella we had a fun shopping day together. I forgot what it was like to only shop with one child. Its funny when you have your first child you think that everything you do is so hard. Then when you have more kids you look back and think "what was I complaining about? One child is NO problem." I thought Gabriella would have enjoyed the one on one time that me and her had, but she kept looking around like she was lost. She didn't know what to do with herself not having her siblings around. They are her playmates and best friends and now they are gone. She was so alone and bored that she fell asleep at 10:00am for a nap. I looked over at her and smiled and about 30 minutes later I was bored too. I snuggled up beside her to catch a few Zzzz's myself.

Now that I am home alone with my one lonesome child. Does anybody want to start up some play dates? We need some entertainment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You kids are awfully adorable. I wish I could have been there to drive you to scholl. You are the best. Do your best and have fun.

-Dad