July 14
Here is KateLynbn with Gabriella. We were getting our bellies full before we headed out to the ocean
While we ate we let the kids run around the play area. Yes, all those chittlens were with us. We had our hands full
Yay! They can finally say they have been to the beach. They didn't have a good experience. A storm was coming in so they only got to swim for like 20 minutes. The rip tide was so ruff that we had to yell at them every 2 minutes to come back in, because the tide kept pulling them away so fast. It was bad.
Since it started lighting we pulled them out the ocean and decided to go back up to the club house to play some Red Rover. We were hoping that the storm would blow over and we could get back in. We waited for hours and it never left. It was ok. We made the best of what we had and we had a blast anyways.
July 16
Isabel would fall on purpose and roll around on the ice. She is so crazy. She says she likes the coldness. I would too in this 100* weather. Not to mention riding in our car with no AC (btw its fixed now, hallelujah)
KateLynn and Isabel liked to race each other. I am so glad that my niece and nephew got to come see us. It has been too long since I last saw them. Stay tunned and I will post about our outing with them when we went back to Columbia. We went to a birthday party and rode Uncle Will's boat.
3 comments:
I don't think Noah has been to the beach either. If he has, it would have been when he was very young and wouldn't remember. I definitely need to make a trip to California and give him that experience.
Marina, how about you just all come visit Charleston, then you can go to the beach and see family.
-Anthony
Isabel, I hope you beat Katelynn, with all of your skating skills. You guys looked like you had a lot of fun at the storming beach.
-Dad
Post a Comment