Friday, June 24, 2011

Sand Dunes

May 28

Since my brother was working his little tale off trying to finish our patio we thought that we should take a day off and have some fun. The Sand Dunes was having there Grand Opening of the pool for the summer. Each year they throw a big bash with nice music, blow up castles, and of course FOOD!
Dad screaming HELP ME!!! This was only some of the kids in our group that day.
Anthony loves his cousin Benji
Uncle Ethen sliding down with Isabel
It's always nice to have cool Uncles
Isabel got brave and tried jumping off the diving board for the first time.
Then Dad tried to jump off, but I have no idea what he was trying to do. He said he was going to do cannon ball, but then changed his mind and tried to just dive. Instead he did a belly flop.
These next 2 pictures weren't at the Sand Dunes, but I thought I could go ahead and throw them in this post since we were talking about pools and swimming. This is Anthony at Amy's neighborhood pool. We go there all the time. It is a lot closer than driving to the beach. You can tell Anthony really enjoys himself
Isabel and Belle the 2 inseparable girls. We love that Amy only lives 2 minutes from our house. If I had to drive 45 min. all the time to get to the beach to see water. I would die in this 100* weather. The beach is nice, but pools are cleaner....and closer

1 comment:

Rebekah Del Priore said...

Yep! I agree it's cool to have COOL UNCLES!!! Ethen is the BEST one BY FAR!!!!