Friday, June 24, 2011

Memorial Day

May 30
 For 3 days my brother busted his butt to get our patio finished. Yay! It's finally done. I couldn't believe it. Something we had been working on for 3 weeks, and Ethen gets it done in A weekend. I love him. It was just in time for Memorial Day too. We decided to grill out and celebrate this glorious moment.
 Ok, everybody always ask me where Gabriella gets her curls from. Well, it's from this brother right here. Do you see those curls on top of his head. This is the one that I always tell y'all about. The one who use to put afro sheen in his hair to calm it down. I also have 2 sisters that have ringlets, if they grow their hair out. I was the unfortunate one who just got loose curls, not the tight ringlets. boo hoo.
 Yum Yum Finger lickin' good! I have to say Costco has the best meat around. Huge, big, fat, juicy steaks. What more could you ask for? We had Ribeyes, hot dogs, corn on cob, baked beans, pasta salad, devil eggs, boiled peanuts, chips, cantelope, watermelon, a cookie cake, brownies, and strawberry shortcake...
 I didn't think my house was segregated, but the girls were on one side of the patio
and the boys were on the other. I assume they didn't want to get cooties..ewwhh

3 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

I totally agree about Costco's meat. And you can't beat the price per pound either, especially considering the quality. LOVE IT! (and it's not just cause I work there) hehehe ;)

Amy said...

Look at that spread! You know how to host a dinner!

Rebekah Del Priore said...

GIRL! the food was amazing and I am so happy Ethen finished your patio!!! I know you'll get good use out of it.