Sunday, March 20, 2011

Primpen'

As I was coming down the stairs I heard some singing. The curious little person that I am was wondering where it was coming from. I opened the bathroom door and this is what I found. BUSTED!!! 2 girls that love makeup so much that they even have to take it into the bathroom with them. Hilarious! There is nothing more girly than going in groups to the bathroom to sing, primp, and do your business.

Gosh if this doesn't bring back memories? (Heather, if you are reading this, don't you even think about mentioning what you made me do in the bathroom)

Sorry, for those of you who think this is immodest, but I find it funny and it doesn't show anything. This will definitely be saved for black mail when she gets older. I'm such a mean Mom.

2 comments:

Marie said...

That's just TOO CUTE!!! Immodest?!?!? No one is going to think that!

Marina said...

Okay, now I'm going to have to talk with Heather...what DID she make you do????! LOL