Thursday, September 2, 2010

Orlando, FL (Day 1)

We have decided that since Dad always seems to be gone. The only way we get to see him is if we schedule him into our schedule. So Dad took leave from work for a week and we headed down to Florida so we could use my parents Time Share/Condo to spend some quality family time together. For warning I have taken TONS of pictures. I have decided to break them up into each individual child. Bear with me. These are the pictures from our first day. We just hung around the resort and swam in the pool.
Isabel
has finally learned how to swim, but I still made her wear her floaties. She enjoyed jumping off the sides and making big splashes.

she even did cannon balls
She thinks she is hot stuff
After a while she just wanted to relax with the noodles
But was having a hard time keeping her balance on them and kept falling off
Then her and Dad had a noodle fight.
Isabel thought it was funny that Pop had boobs, so she had to give them a little squeeze
Anthony
loved to relax in the water


and stare at the waterfall. He never wanted to go in it. Just sit and lookSo Pop had to grab him and throw him around a little bit
Here they are playing the Froggy game. You know where you act like you catch a frog and have somebody look in your hands and then you squeeze them together splashing them in the face. Anthony thought it was hilarious. But was confused why he could never see the frog. lolThen Dad came in and acted like a shark and kept pulling him under the water. He thought that was fun tooAnthony got a reverse on Dad and started wrestling the shark down.
Gabriella
Enjoyed being cute. For some reason she was obsessed with putting her hands to her face that day. It was precious.

She liked hiding from Dad under the display sign. Picaboo is the kids favorite game
She liked blowing the straw back in forth into Pop's face
And who can sit around a pool and not have a Pina Colada
Family/Group Shots
The kids really enjoyed spending time with their Dad
And PapaThat is until he took them under the waterfall
How dare he?
We love our DADDY
Trying to balance 3 kids on 2 floats by yourself is a very dangerous job.

Day 1 has ended and we have had lots of fun. What will Day 2 consist of?....Disney World's Magic Kingdom.

4 comments:

Marina said...

Seriously, I almost started crying...your kids are so precious! I know they seem overwhelming at times, but they are the most beautiful people...no kidding...inside and out! Their personalities shine right through! Give them a kiss for me!!!!!!
Oh, and you're a hottie too!

Mary Beth said...

how fun! (we're going to Florida in November and I can't wait) so I'm excited to see all your pics to get me pumped up to go.

Ashley said...

Okay Lizanne! I finally did it.... I made a blog and I have a major headache!!! Need your help to customize and it make it cute like yours! Hope you are doing well! Your family and pictures are gorgeous!

Rebekah Del Priore said...

I Love that place! Vince was looking at the pictures with me, and he said Hey that looks like our pictures. How did they know where we went? Too cute!