


Have you ever met a kid that is always happy? I mean a kid that doesn't let anything bother him? Someone who every time you see them you just have to smile? Someone who knows no stranger? Who is loved by everyone? Someone who can make the gloomiest day feel bright? Well, let me introduce you to my son, Anthony. He really is the greatest. He feels my soul with so much joy. I love you Anthony.... xoxoxo! You win the COOLEST kid AWARD! Thanks for being my sunshine.
3 comments:
He really is. I love your precious, amazing Anthony (Jr.) :)
Coolest kid ever!
I agree - he is just one happy kiddo. He was always so fun to visit with when we visited you. His attitude is inspiring. Love you guys!!!
Hahaha! I was thinking the exact same thing before I read your post!!! No kidding! I saw his picture and my mind was flooded with thoughts of how happy he is, and that every time I see him he instantly puts a smile on my face! He is the BEST kid ever!!! You are truly blessed!
Post a Comment