Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Shout Hooray!

I'm so glad when Daddy comes home. Glad as I can be! (Sorry, I love this primary song) He actually came home May 3, but like I said on the previous post. I'm behindEverybody waiting for Dad to arrive. We are so excited. The Day has finally come. YAY!
Gabriella trying to pass the time for his plane to arrive
After waiting 30 minutes in the terminal they tell us all to go outside on the runway. Oh my gosh we can hardly stand it. Is this really happening?
We can't take it anymore. The excitement is too hard to bare
Is that his airplane we see? I can't tell, my eyes are too watery to see. Somebody grab me a tissue quick!
Awh, it is real. He finally is HOME! And kneeling down to give all of his kids hugs and kisses. How does the primary song go again? We climbed up on his knee and give him what? A GREAT BIG KISS! muah
I'm so glad I was wearing sunglasses so you cant see all my tears.

And the first thing we did when we got home. Isabel shaved his mustache off. lol

5 comments:

Marina said...

Awww...the homecoming pics are awesome! Did you make Gabriella's dress? It's adorable! Love the sign too! =)

Amy said...

Just reading this got me all teary-eyed. I'm happy that your family is safely back together.

Stephanie said...

oh yeeeaaaa!! Yea for your family! Your hubby is back!! I can't even imagine being without a hubby for that long! I hope your "honey-do" list isn't too long for him! ;-)

What was with that mustache anyway? ;-)

Candice and Nathan said...

I agree, shave the stach off! Nathan always threatened to come home with one, but I was very insistant that he doesn't!! Yay that he's home!

Anonymous said...

I never new that Isabel knows who to shave Anthony's mustache off!!!

Love,
KateLynn