Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Isabel's Opinion

I saw this quiz on a friend's blog. You ask your kids questions about yourself and see what they think about you. Pretty cute.

-Mom's favorite food....vegetables (right on)
-Mom likes to watch... us playing very good (I was expecting a movie answer, but this was even better)
-Mom's favorite Restaurant... Chili's (we do eat there a lot)
-My Mom is very smart. She knows all about... teaching us about God (I feel like I don't do it enough)
-My Mom looks funny when she... wears funny clothes, like a gorilla suit (what ?)
-She likes to dress up and go... to dress up places (lol)
-I think my Mom is as pretty as.... a butterfly (awh sweet)
-Mom's favorite thing to do... go to the park (I think she answered about her self)
-When I'm sad, my Mom makes me feel better by... putting band aids on us when we are bleeding (cute)
-The nicest thing my Mom ever did for me was... help us (short and sweet)
-My Mom is the World's best... cook (funny, because they never want to eat anything I fix)
-I know my Mom loves me because she... spreads her heart out and hugs and kisses us (I like the way she animated ripping her out as she said this)

1 comment:

Marina said...

You DO look funny when you're wearing a gorilla suit! Oh, wait...did she see you swinging naked from a chandelier??? Dang! You gotta stop getting caught!!! ;)