Call it strange, but this is where Gabriella likes to sleep. Lately I have been putting her to bed, in HER BED, but when I wake up and go into her room I can't find her. I start looking around and this is what I find. Gabriella wakes up and goes into other people's closets, pull out all of their clothes, and then falls asleep on them. I don't know what it is? Maybe she has an obsession with clothes and always has to be surrounded by them. I don't know? But she is cute....strange, but cute.One thing I do know, is this has to stop. I don't know how much longer I can't take refolding a dresser full of clothes every morning.
5 comments:
What a funny girl! Hey just be happy she doesn't come to YOUR bed, like Olivia.
or the fridge! Emily use to get up in the middle of the night at go through the fridge. Mom and Dad would wake up in the morning and find the fridge door wide open and Emily asleep in it.
She is so dang cute! I vote for not refolding the clothes, just leave them on the floor!
That is the most precious thing ever! Love it! Love it!!!
Abigail, the refrigerator thing...no bueno!!!
Thats my girl, man I miss her, she is so funny.
Post a Comment