Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pre-Madonna

I have signed Isabel up for Dance. I really wanted her to be in hip hop class, but she is too young. Next Year! This year she has to do ballet and tap. I hate ballet. Its so borring. Its only 1 year. Its only 1 year.

So far Isabel has had 2 dance practices and she loves it. She never wants to take her uniform off. I can't wait for her dance recital. Its May 21 mark your calendars.

4 comments:

Carla said...

My oldest daughter Chyna has been dancing for 10 years. She hated ballet also and likes jazz the best. She did hip hop for awhile but still prefers jazz. It is cute when they are little though.

Marina said...

OMG...she is adorable!!! Christie is going to jack slap you for cracking on ballet!!! It is a HARD skill to master!

Anyway, take a video and post...

House of Squitty said...

She looks so beautiful. I'm sure tht it will teach her to be graceful and maybe it'll help her to have more control with her dance steps. Ang did point for years and really enjoyed it....I was in tap.

Liz Ann said...

I never said that ballet wasn't hard to too. I'm just saying its not my cup of tea