Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Hero

If you are in the Charleston area and need car repairs done I suggest that you go to Gerald's. They are the BEST people. Right after Anthony left I ran over a nail. I took it to Gerald's to get the tire fixed. When I first got there I said,

"Isn't it something? Right when my husband deploys I get a flat tire"

They said, "Don't worry we will fix you up"

Boy did they. When it was done they wouldn't let me pay. Not only that, but when I got into my car I found this rose and Thank you card on my seat. How nice is that? It is one thing for free service, but to go the extra mile and be so thoughtful to get a rose and card too. I couldn't help but to sit in my car and cry. Like I said they are the BEST people.

7 comments:

Marina said...

I hope they saw you crying!!! People need to see the effect of friendly service. I wish I was there, because I would definitely become a customer. That just makes my heart swell!!!

Leigh This Way said...

That's awesome! We've never been there cause we haven't had a need (knock on wood!) but I think its awesome that you were treated so well! We'll defintely use them if the need arises!

House of Squitty said...

Wow, that is awesome! I really don't think that I have every heard of a business being so generous before and I'm glad that you were on the receiving end of it.

Angel said...

Aww! Somebody's lookin out for you.

Stephanie said...

We had several great experiences with Gerald's when we were there, I'm so glad they took care of you like that!

Rebekah Del Priore said...

WOW! That's service!

carolinamomma said...

"wheeeee just havin' fun" Geralds is the best place to go! I'm so glad that you discovered them and that they took care of you! You deserve it!