Friday, December 11, 2009

Photo Op

I always love Christmas time. It is a nice reminder that you need to get family pictures made. Another reason why I wanted to get pictures made is because Dad deploys in 16 days and we won't see him for 4 months. I'm so happy our friend, Chelsea, took our pictures for us. Yeah! No expensive photographer fees. We just traded our services. I babysat her kid and she took our pictures. I originally was going to send out Christmas cards, but I am going to be slack this year. Sorry, your not getting one from this family. But here is what we look like. If you read this blog, well, you know how and what we are doing no need to go into that spill. Whew, that takes a load off...

FAMILY SHOTS

I love this shot, because it captures so much personality. Everybody knows that Goobs sucks her fingers all the time. Well, Anthony started making fun of her and she just thought it was hilarious. Don't you just love kids
COUPLE'S POSE
GIRL'S SHOTBOY'S SHOTS I love Anthony's laugh
ISABEL'S POSEANTHONY'S POSE GABRIELLA'S POSEFUN TIME
Anthony didn't like the leaf throwing too much. He crawled away under the hammock and guarded himself with his stick


Hope you enjoyed...

Merry Christmas to All!!!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

What BEAUTIFUL pictures!!
We're such slackers, we haven't had a family pic taken by an actual photographer since Gideon was 1! I keep meaning too.....Oh well...

You guys are so photogenic, good job! :-)

Leigh This Way said...

Those pics are gorgeous! Love them!

Marie said...

Great pictures - nice job Chelsea!!

I laughed when I started reading your post. On my screen, it said "But here is what we look like" and the only photo showing at that point in the post was the one of you guys walking away from the waist down. I was thinking "ha ha - you're silly!" but then I saw the rest of the pics too ;) Your family is beautiful!!!

Oh, and when a certain package arrives - give me a call. It's nothing big, but I wanted you to have it and I wanted to explain a little something about it. I'm hoping you don't already have it!

Amy said...

Love the pics! Very cute. And happy belated birthday to Isabel!