The 12th was Isabel's birthday. At first I wasn't going to through a party, but then everybody kept giving me a hard time how Dec. babies always get gypped because its so close to Christmas. It wasn't that she got shorted on presents. I mean come on we got her a sand box. I just didn't want to throw a party. Well, guess what? Yep, I buckled under peer pressure and threw a party. It was so last minute I only invited 4 people. I didn't even invite my family! I know I am horrible. I thought it would be cute for the kids to make Gingerbread Houses. And that's all we did. We didn't even wish her a happy birthday. No cake! No ice cream! Just Gingerbread houses and presents....I do have to say with all the candy we had, there was NO need for any cake or ice cream. The kids were all jacked up on sweets. SUGAR HIGH! SUGAR HIGH!
The Gingerbread Buffet

Friends in Action

All the Gingerbread Houses

Lil Anthony's Gingerbread House (I thought his was the best)

Opening presents

All the Loot

One of her friends couldn't come to the party, so they picked her up the day before and took her to the movie theater to see The Princess and the Frog. She loved it. Thank You Anica and Naphtali!
Thank You everybody who came to help celebrate Isabel's birthday. I know she appreciated it. She really was happy that I decided to throw a party.
3 comments:
Tell Isabel that I said Happy Birthday!!!! Who knows...if I would have gotten an invite...I may have come!!! ;) The gingerbread houses were a great idea!!!
What a fun activity!
We saw the Princess and the Frog on Tuesday and I thought it was soo good! Its definitely one of the best movies that disney has put out in a while!
That was a fun birthday party....we all know who's kid made the best house though..hehe
Post a Comment