Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Brownie Pops

My kids have been driving me crazy. None of them are in school and they are bored out of their minds. Ive been trying to come up with some ideas to keep them occupied. Well, Since it is Christmas time and there are so many yummy treats out there to try. I have decided that everyday, or almost everyday, we are going to make a christmas delight. Here is our first try.Spreading out all of the paper linersGet all the toppings ready...And when the brownies come out roll into balls, stick a candy cane in, dip in chocolate and last roll in sprinkles.



The finished product.Sorry, I couldn't resist....I had to take a bite....so good! If you want the complete recipe check on our family cook book Blog.....

http://www.delprioredish.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Marie said...

Those look so yummy and your family's blog is not going to help me in my efforts to get some pounds off!!! :) Whoever makes/posts all of those recipes has GREAT taste - I didn't see one that I wouldn't want to try!

Liz Ann said...

Thank You. I can't take all the credit on the recipe blog. It's a combination of all my sisters and sister in laws. Actually most of the entries are from my sister-in-law's sister.

However I was the one who started and created the blog. Then I added whoever was family to be a publisher on it. That way we can have all of our family recipes together and we won't have to call each other up all the time to get a recipe that we need. I love it.

We fell slack on it for awhile, but now that I have a computer now and am settled in our house I'm going to try to get it going again

Leigh This Way said...

Oh yummy!