That's a great beach!! Our family had a fun time there on vacation about a year and a half ago. Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun and relaxation - you deserve it!
Didn't y'all find any starfish? We went on the 3rd and the 4th and they were everywhere! I'll have to posts some pics as soon as a get a few free hours. ;)
6 comments:
That's so cute that y'all match with your polka dots! =)
I loved living at the beach!
Too Cute! We gotta come see you! The waves are calling my name.
That's a great beach!! Our family had a fun time there on vacation about a year and a half ago. Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun and relaxation - you deserve it!
Didn't y'all find any starfish? We went on the 3rd and the 4th and they were everywhere! I'll have to posts some pics as soon as a get a few free hours. ;)
I'm totally lovin' the polka dot bathing suits! Anna Kay and I would fit right in with your family with our dotted bathing suits too!
Post a Comment