Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Burger Burn

Yesterday was my first get together with Anthony's flight squadron. This was a picture of the dessert I made. I will post it on the family recipe blog, but I have to do some tweeking to it first. I'm trying to come up with a new crust for it. Anyways, I met one of the wives that I really hit it off with. She was awesome! Her name is Sophia Florschuetz. She is exactly like me. We invited them over to swim after the Burger Burn. The things that she would say was like de javu. I say the exact same things and most of the time we would finish each others sentences. I can tell this is a family we are definitely going to be hanging out with a lot.

3 comments:

Marie said...

That's great that you're finding such great people there! I'm still depending on my close friends that don't live around me and it would be nice to have some here. Oh well....I'm happy for you though!!! :)

Marina said...

Those look yummy, can't wait! Yay! Glad you have a friend!

Jayci said...

looks DELICIOUS! And nice work finding such an awesome friend!