The other day Anthony was sitting with me and pointed to my freckles and said, "Mama, look sparkles". I thought it was the cutest thing. I have never heard freckles called sparkles before, but I guess it fits. It actually sounds better than freckles doesn't it?
Now for something cute that Isabel said. This actually happened a couple of months ago. I was talking on the phone with my sister and Isabel comes up to me and shocks me saying, "Mama, my heart is dieing!" (Dramatized!) What? Your heart is dieing. Let me interpret, "you better get off the phone right now and fix me something to eat, because I am starving"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love the "sparkles" saying. That's so cute! And it sounds like Isabel is a very dramatic (and maybe even demanding) little girl but what little kid isn't?! :)
that is so precious
haha! "from the mouths of babes" right?? :) so sweet.
That is the best reference, for sure! Ant is so cute!!!!
Post a Comment