Monday, June 15, 2009

Pam's Baby Shower

Also last weekend I got to attend one of my good old friend's baby shower. I was so happy to see Pam and Jennifer again. They use to live right behind my parents house. Growing up we did everything together. There wasn't a day that went by that we didn't hang out. Since we have graduated I think I might have seen them like 2 or 3 times. So you can imagine how happy I was to be able to see them once again. To Matt & Pam, I know y'all will be great parents. Little Anna is so blessed to have y'all in her life. I have never cried at a baby shower before, but when Matt got up to show his love and appreciation to everybody I was over come with emotions. I know y'all have waited so long to have a family and now the day has finally come. What a blessing. I couldn't be happier for y'all.




3 comments:

Jayci said...

that's so sweet. There's nothing like reuniting with old friends. :) Glad you had so much fun!

Marina said...

Awwww!

Pamela said...

Awwww for me too! We just have to change that 2 or 3 times to more frequently! I wouldn't mind a beach trip here and there.... :D