I know this is old news, but yes we did carve our pumpkins. Everybody came over to Pop's house to do the dirty deed. We had lots of fun. Even Delia and her kids decided to come. It is hard to get Wesley and Emry to come around to family functions. They are both in high school and would rather be hanging out with their friends instead.
I have to say it was really nice to finally spend some time with Wesley, my nephew. I do have to apologize to Angel & Rocco they did not get invited. They had already carved their pumpkins the night before so I thought they wouldn't want to come. I thought wrong and got reprimanded for that one. We made up for it and invited them over to do Carmel apples later on. I'll post that later. Anyways here are our pictures of the night....


Isabel would not touch the pumpkins. She thought it was too gross. Anthony on the other hand loved it. It was funny though, b/c our pumpkin was too big for him to reach to the bottom. He would try so hard to get the seeds but couldn't ever get them. His whole arm would be inside with his head resting on the pumpkin. It was sooo cute.
4 comments:
WOW - just got through all of your posts. The pictures are great and it looks like you're having so much fun with your family - pumpkin carving, roof climbing and all!! ;) I'll let you know when we're going to come crash your party once you're settled in at Charleston AFB - I'm sure I'll be wanting to visit there again in the future :)
It looks like Anthony was going to fall in! He seems like he really enjoyed that. Watch out! He might end up being a surgeon.
Wesley look so OLD! Or maybe I'm the one getting old.....I remember when he was in diapers!!!! Yikes!
You guys are so cute! Looks like your having fun and doing lots of cool stuff! We miss you!
Post a Comment