Saturday, October 25, 2008

Day of Cheeses

Today was the first time I was able to get Gabriella to smile. Once I got her started there was no stopping her. She was just cheezing away. I had to capture the moment. I just love when little babies start to show some personality.
I also want to say that I am sorry that I have not been leaving comments on people's blogs. My dad doesn't have the internet. So I can only get on when I go to other people's houses. I feel bad when I am on the computer the whole time when I am visiting and not spending time with the people I am suppose to be seeing. So I only update my blog and then sign off really fast. I feel lost and behind on time, because I don't know what is going on with my fellow bloggers. Hopefully soon I will be getting the internet myself and I can catch up. I love all of y'all




















6 comments:

Marina said...

OMG, she is so chunky!!! She definitely looks different. I love her little smile.

We DO miss you on the blog. Hopefully, life will be back to normal soon.

Pamela said...

She is precious!!

Rebekah Del Priore said...

That's crazy, Olivia just started smiling and cooing a few weeks ago too. I hope they end up being close.

Leigh This Way said...

She is so cute. I love it when babies start to smile and laugh. Babies always have the cutest laughs!! It always makes me smile.

Marie said...

She is SO cute!! I can't believe how big she's getting. Maybe we'll be able to meet her some day. Take care!! Hugs!

Mary McDonald said...

Gabriella is such a fatty...I LOVE it! She's way cute...

We miss you guys. KateLynn kept saying "Mom, Lizzy is coming at the end of October so we can see the baby." I tried to tell her there was a change of plans, but she was not convinced. :-)