Sorry guys. I had to make my blog private. Anthony is about to start his training where they beat you up and torture you just like if you were a prisoner over in enemy teritory. They have to see how you react to things. Pour guy. Anyways, I heard that if you have a blog or myspace they will go into it and try to find as much information as they can so they can use it against you. I didn't want them to find anything that would make my hubby get beat up even more so.....the blog will be private!
I don't mean to leave anybody out, but some people I didn't have their email address. If I left you out I am sorry. Just contact me and I will add you again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Thanks for the invite. I feel so left out when people turn private and forget to add me in. You look good. 5 YEARS! You need to start taking better care of your self. I am a 2 months behind my checkup, and I am feeling a little nervous.
Hey Liz Ann! Sorry for the dental stuff...I'm with ya but it's only been like 3 years for me, I go in next week for the fillings! :(
FYI...the DID find info on Tim (probably through the blog because I didn't make it private) but it turned out to not be a big deal. When they asked him about me, they called me Christina so he just laughed because they thought they'd get to him and it totally backfired because the info they "tried" to use, was NOT correct. Anyway, good luck to him, it's not fun but at least it'll be over! :) take care!
I always tell people to go private because there ARE weirdos out there and they do bad, awful, horrible things with kid's pictures (and probalbly adult's too). Most of us (myself included when I wasn't private) have gotten a weird comment from some random person - now think about all the people that have looked but HAVEN'T left a comment to clue you in that they were there....Yeah, gloom and doom, but I don't like exposing my kids to freaks that very possibly could find them no matter how hard I try not to use names or give away where we are. Imagine a stranger walking up to Isabel and knowing her name and making her think she should trust them because, hey, they know her name! Okay, enough from me! I say keep it private!!! I love my kids too much to worry that someone might not be able to see my blog. All they have to do is e-mail me and I'm glad to invite them if they're a friend.
Do you know how aggravating this is??? JK! Good luck to Anthony.
This is a pain in the butt! Just let them torture Anthony, he'll be fine....LOL
you better add me or else!!!
I miss you and can't believe I didn't get to say goodbye!!!
Post a Comment