
Today Gabriella is 1 month old. She weighs about 8 1/2 lbs now (the weight of a gallon of milk). She is spoiled rotten from Isabel. Isabel holds her all day long. Literaly, I'm not exagarating at all! Now she never wants to be put down or left alone. She is so sweet. Still sleeping pretty much all day, but she is starting to become a little bit more aware of her surroundings.
9 comments:
Awe...she is so precious!!! That's too cute with the bow! :)
I LOVE the bow too. She has definitely gained weight. She's got a little chunk to her cheeks and, she's got a belly!
Oh cute! She is adorable! I am glad that you have a little helper, that must be so nice :)
I also LOVE the bow! Too Cute! She's adorable and has the most beautiful eyes!
agree about the bow, that was so cute! She is such a little doll!
a month already?! my goodness! she's so sweet
she is so adorable!!!
I love those big eyes, and are they brown? You know I'm a sucker for those big brown eyes!
ADORABLE! I'm so excited yall are coming to Charleston!!! I CAN'T WAIT to meet Gabriella! oh and I miss you too! hehe Tell Anthony I said hi and can't wait to see him and Izzy and lil Anthony!
Post a Comment