Saturday, August 16, 2008

Gabriella's Big Debut

I will spare you all the pics. Like I said I've taken over 100 or so. But I only posted a fourth of them so its not so bad.




Car seat checked and approved from nurses and ready to go home
yawn...I'm so tired

Already saying prayers. Hopefully Thanking Heavenly Father for giving her such a wonderful mother ;-)
Edible Arrangements
I have to say Thank You to my sister, Mary! This was the best gift ever. A fruit basket is way better than flowers. I mean who wants to look at flowers that are going to die in a couple of days anyways. At least this basket I get to eat and enjoy while it sits and looks pretty too. What a combination. There was so much more fruit in this basket than it looks. There is just layers and layers. We couldn't eat all of it, so we invited the doctors and nurses to enjoy in on some of the wonderful pleasures too. We still have left overs after all the staff members and family ate. Wow! This had a major part in my recovery =) Yummy! Yummy! The pineapple and strawberries were the best. Once again Thanks Mary




Sibling's Love



His new love

They enjoyed playing doctor
3 Musketeers
3 Peas in a Pod
Daddy's little girls


Isabel brought Gabriella a balloon to put in her car seat before we left the hospital
Proud Parents


15 comments:

Marie said...

Oh how fun!! She is so adorable. I can hardly remember when Daniel was that small - even more so the girls who actually were about Gabriella's size. You guys DO look like proud parents and you look AWESOME Liz Ann for having just had a baby!! Of course, you hardly looked over 4 months pregnant - I would have killed to have looked like that at 9 months!!!

Tim, Crista and Addy said...

What can I even say?? You all just look so happy and wonderful. What a blessing and what a beautiful family. I'm so thrilled for you guys. XOXO

Christie Richardson said...

Oh Liz Ann, Gabriela is just beautiful! I love the pictures of all the kids together. They are just precious with their new little sister. You look amazing...you dog...HeeHee...it's those genes again ;) I wish you a speedy recovery and give that little pumpkin a kiss for me!

Anonymous said...

She's so beautiful! And I'm not just saying that becaue I'm supposed to! She truely looks like she's already a few weeks old with that perfect coloring and her little facial expressions.

You also look amazing---can't figure out how Del Priore's do it! No one would ever know you just had a baby, much less #3! Glad to see that Anthony and Isabel seem to be enjoying their new sister--also Daddy looks proud as a peacock! He should be! Your family is beautiful!

So happy for you all! Gotta know where you got that giraffe boppy cover---I think my life will not go on without one of those.

PS--love the name!

Liz Ann said...

Tyson,

It actually isn't a cover it is the whole boppy pillow. I just bought it yesterday. We were eating at Cracker Barrel and as I was walking through the gift shop area I saw it and thought it was absolutely adorable. I had to get it. And it was cheaper than all the other boppy pillows I've seen too. Gabriella loves the head of the giraffe on it. It's like her own little cuddle buddy.

Marina said...

I love the prayer shot! Did she do that on her own or did you prop her? Also, I bet she WAS thanking God for a wonderful mother because you ARE. She probably hand picked you. Yep. AND...Isabel and Anthony are CRAZY CUTE in their hospital gear! You got some really good photos. Thanks for posting for all of us anxious onlookers. I'm glad you finally got your little angel with you. I'll be thinking about you.

Give all the kids a kiss from me. But, give Gabriella an extra one so I can sense her soft little cheeks. She is WAY CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Liz Ann...she is absolutely perfect! You have such a wonderful family. Your hubby has a shaved head in one of the pics and in all of the others he has hair...what happened?! :) I hope that you're doing well and resting up! Take care and I look forward to seeing even more pics in the next few weeks/months!
Lee Ann

Liz Ann said...

Marina,
No I didn't stage her praying, she is pure in heart all by herself.


Lee ann,
Anthony was getting tired of his hair, so he went back to the hotel and shaved his head. He is a crack head, what can I say

Pamela said...

She's gorgeous!!!! And how is it that you look so great in your pictures? I am so proud of you! You are truly an inspiration. Congratulations to you and Anthony!

Hipple Family said...

oh my! what a perfect little angel. She looks so tiny!! I forget how little they are.

Amy said...

Love the pics! Aside from your new addition, I loved Anthony and Isabel "playing doctor". Too cute!

Beth said...

So adorable. I love the praying picture and that fruit looks so yummy! Glad that you both are doing well.

3 Blue Eyed Boys llc said...

Congrats to you all! Everyone looks very happy and so in love =) I hope that you are getting a little rest!!!!

Carla said...

She's adorable!!!

Jayci said...

One big CONGRATULATIONS, Liz Ann. This just makes me cry seeing how loved she is and how beautiful she is. She is so precious. I can tell your family is just one of the happiest in the whole world. :) And a lot of the reason is you. You are always so wonderful. Congratulations, I'm so happy for you FIVE!! :D