Saturday, July 26, 2008

Yard Sale & Finger Nail Polish

As I have been saying for the last month, we have been going through all of our stuff to see what we can get rid of before we move. Pretty much sorting through all our junk. Well, this morning we finally threw a yard sale. We weren't sure how it was going to turn out, because of the weather. Since this Hurricane Dolly came through it has been bringing some rain through Del Rio. I'm glad to say the rain held off. It was still muggy and gloomy outside, but I guess it didn't matter, because we still had a good turn out. Almost all of our stuff got sold. We only have a few little small things left. We posted in the paper that we are doing the yard sale again next Friday, but I don't know what we are going to sell at it now. Hopefully some family's will join us and bring their lovely treasures over to make it worth while. I just couldn't be happier. I am so worried that the trailer we are getting for this move is not going to fit all of our stuff. But now that we have gotten rid of quit a bit maybe it will work now. Crossing Fingers.

As I was trying to sort through stuff for the yard sale this is what I came to find in our dinning room. Anthony smearing finger nail polish all over his belly. Good thing nothing got on the floor. Just him. He is so busted!

5 comments:

Marina said...

His face says it all! OMG, he looks SO mischievous there. You know he was feeling the guilt!

3 Blue Eyed Boys llc said...

He looks cute! When are you guys outta there? I seriously need to do a yard sale.

kris said...

Ha ha! Anthony the trouble maker! At lease he didn't get it on the floor!

Anonymous said...

He looks so much like big anthony! Such a handsome man!

Joel and Larissa said...

you are looking so good. I am so glad the yard sale went well. and little Anthony is so cute even if he did get into the fingernail polish. now you have a picture to show his girlfriend. we miss you guys.