
Once again we made our famous trip up to S.A. This time was pretty cool. When we arrived at Lackland AFB all of the hotel rooms were booked. The guy checked the 3 hotels near the base and they were all booked too. I don't know what was going on that day, but it worked out good for us. The guy ended up sending us to the Marriott downtown on the river walk. Yes the TLF's are nice, but a 5 star hotel is way better. Everything with the Dr. went well. They want me to come back up in 2 weeks this time so they can run a test on me before I have to come up and stay, which is just another week after that visit. I can't believe that in 3 weeks I might be having my little girl. Time really does creep up on you. I am so unprepared. We have been too busy dealing with getting stuff situated with the move that I haven't had any time to do my nesting. It's so frustrating.
Well, after we left the OB clinic we though we would take advantage and go to the temple. We didn't attend any sessions. I really wanted to, but we had the kids with us. It was so touching when we arrived at the temple, because when Isabel saw it she started yelling "The temple! The Temple! She was so excited. I couldn't believe that she remembered her even going to get sealed to us. It really must of been something very touching to her too. Anyways, then dhe said "Oh no, I don't have my dress on. How am I suppose to get married?" She was really concerned. I tried to tell her that she was too young to get married and she could get married when she got older. That did not go over well. She started crying hysterically, demanding that she get married. I told her that I hoped she kept that goal, to get married in the temple. The whole time we were in the distribution center she kept crying and saying over and over that she "really wanted to get married in the temple" When we walked out I told her I would take a picture of her in front of the temple and she could keep it to remind her of her goal. This just really surprised me at how good little kids are. Their minds are so simple and haven't been corrupted yet by the world. They still have their heads screwed on right. I just hope I can keep her on that right path.
Then we went to a mall we haven't been to yet. It was a really high class one. I felt out of place. It was nice just window shopping. I did have Isabel go to Clinique and get her a little mini make over. I thought it would be cute and she would enjoy it. They didn't put much on her. Just some eye shadow, lip gloss & blush, all in very small amounts. I know I am raising a little spoiled brat, but she was just so cute sitting up in the white chair ready to get glammed up.
Last but not least we went back down to the river walk and got something to eat before we had to head on back home. When we started to walk back to the car I had serious cramps. I had to stop walking 4 times and just crunch over. Anthony was getting really concerned and was going to take me back to Wilford Hall, but I wouldn't let him. I knew that it wasn't that serious. I mean it did hurt, but the cramps weren't down low. It was a sharp pain at the top of my belly. So I knew it wasn't contractions. Then Anthony started mentioning about the ripping instead of contractions. I didn't think about that. But that is what the concern is with my pregnancy. Is that my uterus would open back up where the incision was. When he said that I was like yeah, that is what the pain feels more like. It was just a lot of pulling at the top. But I still didn't want to go to the hospital. I guess that is just how I was raised. We never went to the hospital unless it was SERIOUS. I told Anthony I wanted to wait a while before he took me in. My stomach cramped for about an hour straight and then went back to normal. I guess I was right. I just needed to take it easy and lay down. We didn't end up getting home until 2am again. The cramps did scare me, so I am definitely taking it easy, since I am getting to the end of my pregnancy anyways, and this is the time that I am at most risk. I just get tired of lying around all the time.
13 comments:
Ok, you look amazing...and I'm glad you're taking it easy. Cute pictures!
Isabel is just so sweet. How cute getting her little make-over. As for the cramps, hopefully it's just your muscles stretching and moving as your LITTLE belly gets bigger ;) Take care of yourself and don't over-do it!! Remember, for some people walking is all they need to start labor....
Isabel is such a cutie, that is awesome she was so excited about the temple. I am also glad the cramps went away, that is scary! You do need to take it easy, let me know if you need anything. by the way you look amazing for being 8 mo!!
sorry, guess i was logged into Dan's gmail account instead of mine :)
You look awesome! Wow, I can't believe your little girl will be coming soon. Good luck, I'm excited for you guys!
AWWWWW!!! What a beautiful story about Isabel!!!! That is so amazing! Give that little girl a kiss for me. And, you're right, we were raised to avoid DR's. I wouldn't have went either. Take it easy, though. No need to cause your body stress. I love you, girl.
I can't believe that she was upset that she couldn't get married....that is too cute! It sounds like y'all had a good time though, aside from the cramps of course!
Wow! You look great for 8 months girlie! Okay so my memory of you is when you showed me all of your cool books that you created online. I was and still am amazed at how creative and talented you are. I didn't forget about the poster either. I am waiting until we get family pictures taken and then I will use it!
Isabel's makeover pic was too cute! She's such a doll. Make sure you take it easy.... only a few more weeks to go! Woo hoo!
I'm happy for you that your stomach pains stopped. That is scary, and you are way brave. You are such a sweet mom, helping Isabel to remember her desire to get married in the temple in a dress. :) So sweet that she is so intent on her goals. So wonderful! And I love the makeover picture!
she's so sweet!! if you're kids are going to cry about something, at least it's about getting married in the temple! sounds like you have lots of fun when you're out together.
Your belly is so tiny! Where's Gabriella at?
Post a Comment