Sunday, January 13, 2008

PREGNANT!!!

pregnancy cartoon
For the last couple of weeks I have been feeling really sick. I didn't know what was wrong with me. And then are started to think about when I was suppose to start my period. I hadn't had one since the middle of November. I was like oh crapola! Anthony went and bought me a pregnancy test last night and I took it this morning. It showed up positive. Me and Anthony are so excited. I know that the Dr.s said I should wait at least 2 years before trying, because of the procedure I had, but I really feel like things will be ok. Lil Anthony is 17 months old right now. I almost made the mark, I just fell a little short. When we were in the temple I had a really strong feeling like we were suppose to have a baby. I know that the Lord has a plan for us and obviously this is it. I will try to set up a Dr.s appointment sometime this week to get check, but I think I am already like a month or 1 1/2 months pregnant. I can't believe it. Yippee!

6 comments:

kris said...

Awww! Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! I am really happy for you and I hope everything with your pregnancy goes smoothly. Hopefully that morning sickness will end soon, I hate it! Unfortunately for me I had it all 9 months with EACH of my kids and I threw up everyday. It sucks! But the end result is worth it.

Marie said...

Congrats again!! I was so excited when you called, but I don't feel the best so I probably didn't sound like it ;) Take care of yourself - take those pre-natals (the real ones now - just Folic Acid isn't enough!!!!!), take it easy, and become a fish - well, maybe not a fish, but SOMETHING that drinks lots of water ;) See you soon!!!

Jayci said...

That is so great, Liz Ann!! I'm so thrilled for you! It's pretty funny that you might be so far along already. :) I hope you feel better and that this pregnancy is easier on you; you deserve it. I'm so glad you guys went to the temple! What an amazing feeling to have.

Beth said...

HOooray@ I am so excited for you! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Anthony told we they came to home teach us! That is exciting! Congrats!

Joel and Larissa said...

oh my gosh! that is so cool! Congrats! I am so excited for you. Hope everything goes okay. good luck! I'm glad I gave you back all the clothes you let me borrow. take care and keep in touch. Miss you guys.