May 12, 2012
One of our friend's husband was turning 30 this year. His wife decided to throw him an 80's themed party. I was all game. You know I love to dress up for a party and my husband loves it even more. Since Dad is a pilot they wanted him to dress up in his uniform and be Top Gun. He did as they wished, but he didn't feel like he was dressed up, because that is his everyday attire. He was a good sport and did what the birthday boy wanted. I dressed up as an 80's work out queen.
Is it scary that I already had all of these clothes in my wardrobe? I only bought the shirt tie, neon headbands, and the pink strand of hairYeah, I rock the 80's
Dad's girls loved to see Dad in his flight helmet. He hasn't pulled that thing out in 3 years. (Since his flight training)
The girls were obsessed with it and wanted to try it on for themselves
No comments:
Post a Comment