Monday, June 18, 2012

My heart is yours

February 2012

For valentines this year we made our own cards. The pictures looked so cute. That is until I printed them out at Walmart and the coloring was horrible. Since, I procrastinated and did these last minute the crappy quality had to do. I was out of time. The cards made a big impact on the kids. As I was attending the end of school year party some kids came up to me asking if I was the Mom who made cupid shoot Anthony in the head. Hahaha too funny. I couldn't believe that they still remembered that 3 months later.
I gave Anthony a big kiss on his forehead and cheek with bright red lipstick before he headed out for school. All the kids and teachers got a kick out of him walking down the halls with kisses all over his face. By the time I took this picture the lipstick had worn off quite a bit.

No comments: