December 16, 2011
Can I please go back to Kindergarten? They have all the fun with their parties. They had snowman donuts and even got to make their own snowman pops out of marshmallows. Sorry, no picture of that. They did get to wear their pajamas since the theme was The Polar Express and got to go to each classroom to represent a different part of the movie
I also got to help out with Santa's Workshop this year. They put me in charge of decorating. Dad and I went home and made it a contest on who could make the best snowflake. All night long we tried to perfect our skills. The winner every time was Dad. What a punk? Everybody was impressed considering the supplies I had to work with. My favorite is the snowman and snowflakes. It makes it even more special, because I got to do it with Dad. I love when we can do projects together
No comments:
Post a Comment