I think Gabriella loves them the most. She will never let them out of her site.
Brian got attached to Anthony. When we are in the car he won't stay in the back. He has to jump up and have Anthony hold his hand, or he will jump all the way over and sit on Anthony's lap. He has to be where everybody else is
Gabriella will not leave the dogs alone for a second. She even has to cuddle up with them to go to sleep. Lucy doesn't mind. She throws her arms around Gabriella and embraces the love.
They don't even mind her jumping, painting their toes, putting hair bows around their head, pulling tails, dancing....they are the bestest friends
We decided to take them to the dog park out in James Island National Park. They had a blast. They could run free where ever they wanted and had a ton of other dogs to play too. They loved jumping in the water. They were so fast Gabriella couldn't even keep up
Since Brian and Lucy are brother and sister and have never been separated before they are the perfect play mates. I love to see them run around the house and wrestle each other. Its just like watching my kids.
I told you Gabriella falls asleep on them everyday. These dogs are definitely getting all the love they could ever ask for
We even take them up to Columbia to see the rest of the family. Here is Anthony showing off his new dog to his cousins, Benji and Olivia. I love this one of Brian with his shades on. He is such a cool dude...I mean dog.
No comments:
Post a Comment